- People now use social media as an automated search – Facebook is a search engine
- 47% of small business maintain a FaceBook page – which means you should too!
- 97% of consumers now use online media when researching local products
- 58% report using an online promotion when shopping for local products and services
- 200 – the average number of friends one person has on Facebook.
- 208 – the average number of followers one person has on Twitter.
We are not suggesting that social media is a sure-fire way to propel your business to the top. Social media is an enhancement to other marketing avenues that you should already have in your marketing arsenal.
Every piece of print advertising you do should include a way for people to find your business on social media.
Your business card should include your social media sites.
You should never send an email without your social media links in your signature and they need to be linked to the social media logo so people can click on the link and go directly to your social media site.
Anything you put in someone’s hands should have a call to action present driving them to look you up
Look at those 6 reasons again – do you see the potential here for getting more business?
Remember social media only works if you work it, and if that just boggles your mind, call us or email us and we will be happy to give you a free consultation on the best social media practices for you. We can get you started. We can work with you. We can do it for you.
Call today 352-540-0177 or email us at email@example.com