The crAzy marketing ladies show has made some big changes.
- First and foremost we added a male perspective.
- Every Wednesday Johnny Gwin joins me in our #LessThan5 segment where we discuss marketing pros, cons, bad, good and more. We also are pretty darn funny.
- Are you writing a book?
- Would you like to write a book?
- We just had a 2 part series with Barbara Grassey-The Book Boss and we are in and out of the rabbit hole from time to time but Barbara’s advice is spot on and worth listening to both parts.
- We are so excited to announce we have guests booked ALL THE WAY to March 2017 and a lot of our focus in 2017 will be on the arts as in authors, film, TV and video
- The longer interview with successful entrepreneur shows go live on Wednesdays
- Next interview is with the successful actors from the Canadian TV Show “Happy Her”.
- Would you like to be a guest down the road? We are always looking for successful entrepreneurs or power women to share good advice. Is this you or someone you know?
- Remember our #LessThan5 segments are less than 5 minutes long (except when Johnny and I chat then we call it #NeverMorethan10
- I will be in Ft. Lauderdale in 2 weeks to speak at NAGLREP and my topic is Podcasting-From Creation to Sensation I will also be posting great interviews I will record from there.
- November brings DC Podfest and I will be there with one of my co-hosts, Robyn Sayles. We will be talking about using the Fascination Advantage to improve your verbal and written message.
Thanks Everyone! The Crazy Marketing Ladies Show thanks you also.